Thursday, March 15, 2012

Life

Sorry there hasn't been a post in a few weeks. Recap:

- We're waiting to hear from the bank regarding the offer on our TN house. According to our realtor things are moving in the right direction, but it is not a done deal until we sign that final dotted line. So, we keep praying.

-We made our first trip to the E.R. this weekend. Lily & Kendall were playing in their "playroom" when Lily hit her head on the edge of a shelf. When we heard crying we weren't overly alarmed. (I mean a 2 year can cry a lot for no reason.) It wasn't until she walked in the kitchen and we saw blood near her eye that we knew this was a problem. Luckily it only required dermabond (glue).

-I've started a bible study called Bible Study Fellowship(BSF). I think I'm really going to like it & Lily can come too. She hears the same lesson I do, on her level, sings hymns, plays outside. She seemed to really enjoy it & was singing Jesus Loves Me all afternoon after class.

-The weather is gorgeous here. Kendall & Chris have been walking to school most mornings. I try & take the girls on a walk to the playground several times a week. Now I just want to get my "rear in gear". My lack of willpower is proving to be my biggest problem. I crave sweets like I imagine an addict craves drugs. I feel like I've gained a lot of weight since this whole journey started. Stress eating much?!?!? I'm putting this out there hoping that by writing it publicly will keep me accountable.

As always we covet your prayers, mainly for the sale of our TN house to be complete before June. If we can pray for you please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment