Wow! There sure is a lot of stuff to do to get ready to leave. I've moved beforen but not out of state, not with a family, not with the burden of selling a house & settling 2 kids.
We're changing banks - doubt there is a First Tennessee in Nevada.
Getting all our medical records - I never knew how much time we spent at various doctors.
Trying to figure out who's leaving when & where we're going to live. This ones been very challenging. We, obviously, want to be together as soon as possible but it all hinges on the sell of our home.
I am excited that next week is Fall Break for Kendall. Chris is going to take her camping before we sell our pop-up camper. I'm going to be working on the Women's Emmaus Walk.
I would ask for specific prayers that we have a contract on our home by Thanksgiving and have it sold by Christmas.
Thanks for following our adventure....
Test
ReplyDeleteSo inspired by your faith and patience! Hang in there, God has it all in hand!
ReplyDelete-Shelley