Saturday, December 8, 2012

November 2012

I went to Phoenix for Jack's birthday!
It was so fun to be there with my college roomate, Courtney, and her husband Michael
as they celebrated Jack's 1st birthday.
 
Kendall took this picture in our front yard after Lily hung up her bird house.
 
Lily is some kind of vechile at air show at Nellis Air Force Base.

 Kendall & Lily at the air show.
 
Kendall is a plane (at the air show). 

We had a house full of kids so their parents could go out (without kids)
 
After Chris ran his first 5K-the Color Me Rad color run

At a dirt bike race. Yeah for free tickets & a friend loaning the girls headsets.


At the dirt bike competition.

Chris & I went to the Coca-Cola store on our date day. We split 8 mini coke floats. They each were a different soda. It was lots of fun (& yummy too).
 
 Kendall's class dressed up as pilgrims. Kendall is the last row, far right.
 
 The HUGE turkey LeeAnn made for our Thanksgiving dinner.
The Coffer's were so sweet to invite our family over
since we didn't go home to TN for Thanksgiving.
 
 Kendall & I at the Magical Forest (?). It was so beautiful with lots to see & do.
 
Our trip to see Santa at Bass Pro Shops.
(I just love their Santa-he was nice, real beard & a free picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment